Secure your website FAST!
One of the quickest ways for you to start protecting online transactions and applications is by using an SSL Certificate. With a fast authentication and issuance process, it takes just minutes to get your SSL certificate. After that, managing and renewing your certificates is a snap. Customers visiting your site will know that you have encryption in place in several ways. The most recognizable is the replacement of the “http” protocol with “https“. This shows that a page is secure and is backed up by another visual cue: a lock image somewhere in the browser’s status or location bar. Today’s savvy web users know to look for these things before making any online purchases or entering any personal information.
- Save time and money with inexpensive, easy, and convenient SSL.
- Show customers that you take security seriously and give users of your website added confidence in doing business with you.
- Get more for your money with unlimited reissues.
- Search Engine Optimization – Google wants to send its users to secure sites, and to that end has made HTTPS connections a “ranking signal”. That means, all else being equal, a site with HTTPS is going to rank higher on Google than a site without.
- Security: domain control validation, up to 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root.
- Convenience: issued in minutes, 1-3 year validity options.
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers.