How to setup your email account on iPhone/iPad with iOS 7 or newer.
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up email account on your iPhone.
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. In the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
4. For setting up email to work with your HiWAAY service, choose Other.
5. Select Add Mail Account under the Mail section.
6. IMAP is on by default. Keep that setting.
7. Enter your name and Email account information as shown.
8. Tap Next.
9. Make sure Mail shows as 0n and green, then tap Save.
10. There are additional settings, so now tap the new HiWAAY mail account to edit it.
11. Tap the email address to edit settings.
12. Tap mail.hiwaay.net (Outgoing Mail Server) to edit.
13. Tap mail.hiwaay.net again (Primary Server). (yeah! so many steps! wow!)
14. Tap the Server Port to edit and change it to 587.
15. Tap Done in top right corner.
16. Mail setup is complete at this point. Tap the Home button to close.
Your iPhone is now set to send and receive HiWAAY email.